cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lapsed account

tonycopley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

public mobile has lapsed my account but still takes auto payments from my credit card.

9 REPLIES 9

tonycopley

I have no idea what you just said.

tonycopley

Just contact  an agent... That is what I have been trying to do all day.

@tonycopley there should be no social media survey about that, you sure not phishing text/email?

you habe a PM service, right? or you ment you canceled the service and PM still take money from you?

yes, you can engage support via ticket.   Please use chatbot way if you have a PM My Account, if not, message  

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

A survey? Do you have a phone? Do you have an account here? Do you use this service on that phone? How long ago did you sign up here? Do you remember having any problems signing up and maybe did it again?

You're talking to real people right now. There is no verbal talking to anyone here. Just this typing here and typing in private messaging with the support people.

tonycopley

I  dont use the phone at all I was informed by a socalled survey that my service had lapsed.Yet the still take the payment from my credit card.All I need is to talk to a real person at public mobile

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tonycopley you still want the PM service? does phone shows connected to Pm network?

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@tonycopley wrote:

public mobile has lapsed my account but still takes auto payments from my credit card.

So you left PM?

Send private message to CS_Agent asking remove your credit card:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tonycopley 

by "lapsed", do you mean phone has stopped talk/text/data altogeather ?

Dial 611 to get status of your account.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tonycopley 

If you ported your number out of PM or stopped payments over 90 days.

Just contact a CS_Agent to look into for you and maybe ask for a refund.

Just type in Submit a Ticket on SIMon Chatbot bottom of page or private message them on the envelope icon above.

Need Help? Let's chat.