cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LATE DELIVERY

lhata
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

my order number is 324988 and I placed this order since Jan 30 and haven’t received anything yet! Can you please check on it??

7 REPLIES 7

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lhata   it has been over 3 weeks, so it is fair to open ticket with PM and tell me the sim shipment was lost

They might offer to resend you a new one. But it could be another long wait as it is not uncommon that it takes them as many as 3 weeks to ship.

I suggest you to push them to reimburse you the cost to buy a new one from your local Telus /Koodo location instead.  

To open ticket with them for your sim card order

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Sim card order", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@lhata 

All public mobile will be able to confirm is whether the SIM card physically left their premises. 

From that point onward, it's all Canada Post.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It can take 3 to 4  weeks to arrive . If you need one sooner try Koodo - Telus store otherwise ask support for a update while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

DDM69

Not that I am aware of.  You could try buying one elsewhere (Telus store) and then sell the one that arrives in the mail.  Many people complain about how long it takes for a sim card to arrive.

lhata

Any ideas on how can I reach out to their service?

lhata

But I already ordered a new sim from the website and was charged. Can I do pick-up instead?

DDM69

These deliveries can take weeks.  You are better off to check your local Telus store and buy one there.

This community is made up of all customers.  We don't work for Public Mobile and have no access to your account or sim card orders.  Sorry

Need Help? Let's chat.