cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It shows i have 2 gigs of data left but not working

Rhuard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently did an adon for a few extra gigs about 4 days ago and as of today it just stopped working but it shows my data usage that i have about 2 gigs of data left so I am confused. Can someone help.

6 REPLIES 6

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The 611 method will require your 4 digit account pin.

But that refresh icon shown above or using private mode should also update the information.

@Rhuard 

When calling 611, the system informs you how much data is remaining including all plan and add-on data. Please select option 3.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

plan.jpg

Hi @Rhuard two places on My Account will show you usage

Better to clear cache and restart browser,  or use Incognito mode, to login to My Account

Then, the overview page has the addon or data usage there.  

There is also Usage history page there, but usage there might be couple hours behind,  not as up to date as those show on Overview page

Rhuard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No where in the options does it tell me my data usage except for when it is going to expire and it says i do not have an addon but i did in fact buy one for more data!

@Rhuard wrote:

I recently did an adon for a few extra gigs about 4 days ago and as of today it just stopped working but it shows my data usage that i have about 2 gigs of data left so I am confused. Can someone help.

The Self Serve site sometimes show incorrect information.  For an accurate infromation about the amount of data remaining on your account please use your phone to dial 611 to hear that information.

Need Help? Let's chat.