cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with services

asghai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm experiencing issues with connecting to the internet and also to the 3G network. No phone and data service! Is anyone else experiencing the same issues? My wife is also with public mobile and experiencing very slow speed for internet for the past few days. Wondering if this is something that other users are also experiencing. We are mostly accessing network services in the Brampton, Mississauga area.

2 REPLIES 2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@asghai wrote:

I'm experiencing issues with connecting to the internet and also to the 3G network. No phone and data service! Is anyone else experiencing the same issues? My wife is also with public mobile and experiencing very slow speed for internet for the past few days. Wondering if this is something that other users are also experiencing. We are mostly accessing network services in the Brampton, Mississauga area.

On the Telus outage map, it is showing problems / outages in the Brampton areas. No time listed for correction.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@asghai wrote:

When did you sign up?  If you are a new customer it takes around 72 hours before your data speed is throttled so that could be why she is experiencing slower data.  What phone are you using?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.