cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with account

D_Allam297
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to add more data to my plan but in order for that to happen I need an account but to make an account I need an account so I made one. Then it says the password is incorrect for the account I JUST made and now I can’t submit a ticket to ask for help to make an account to add data to my plan. I’m not sure what else to do 💀

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@D_Allam297 

For future reference you can also purchase data via the 611/IVR system or by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone #. You will also need your 4 digit account pin #. See the menu below.

Screenshot_20210725-124020~2.png

So once you've successfully created your account and logged in... look to the right of the screen Add-on Usage, now scroll down and click Shop Add-ons. Click on the Data tab and select either the 200MB or 1GB of data you want.

D_Allam297

I submitted a ticket so I guess I’ll wait until they contact me. The issue is with the MyAccount. I tried activating as well but they said my SIM card wasn’t valid so I guess it must have been activated. The weird thing is that I had already activated my account so I’m not sure what’s up

@D_Allam297 wrote:

Wait I messed up- I spelt my own last name wrong 💀💀

So, you logged into your Self-Serve My Account now and able to buy extra data?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@D_Allam297   Did you just created a Community account here?  I don't think you just created a Self Serve My Account at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ .  The My Account is the one you need to add more data

for Self-Serve My Account, you should have created one when you first joined PM , if you activate online yourself.  The only reason that the account was not created was that you were activating in store.  

The Self Serve My Account uses an email address to login.  You can use Reset Password link there to try to enter any email address you might have used

D_Allam297

Wait I messed up- I spelt my own last name wrong 💀💀

Need Help? Let's chat.