cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues during sim card activation

mikegoerzen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay, I feel I've tried everything...

1. I started by trying to activate a new SIM on my phone browser. Just got a spinning circle on the Activate button.

2. Decided to try on my laptop and Chrome browser. I kept getting a processing payment error despite trying two different credit cards.

3. Tried the above, but in an incognito window. Same result.

4. Used Safari (which I never use, and therefore no cache). Back to the spinning circle.

I see no credit card payments when I look on my credit card app. I'm pretty tech savvy, and usually have no issues troubleshooting things. But nothing seems to be working here. Suggestions?

PS even posting this was difficult with the mandatory Labels!

5 REPLIES 5

Carlito1

All is good, got in and paid, took 12 hours to activate. Phone works, thank you everybody that helped.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mikegoerzen 

Since you are getting a payment processing error ask customer support to see if an account was created and they have your credit card details on file.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@Carlito1 - same as above, but if you did not enter any credit card details, you could try the this and use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

Carlito1

Same here, just goes around and around

mikegoerzen

It’s happening at the payment step.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mikegoerzen   at which step you got the spinning circle?

Step 1 account setup?

Step 2 Phone number?

Step 3 plan?

Step 4 payment?

Need Help? Let's chat.