cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues Logging into My Account

Sand789
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI community

Ever since Public Mobile transitioned to Telus, it's been extremely difficult to log into PM.   I log in and then asked to complete the activation.  I click Activation then get the error: 

WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.

This may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again. (Error Code: XXX)

or if I click Return to portal, it asks me to re-log in.  I've done this a dozen times.

I haven't been able to log in since Tuesday and today is Thursday. Does anyone know what's happening?

9 REPLIES 9

@dust2dust  Must be a real estate issue as it's visible when rotate the iPad to landscape mode. The camera to select photos also shows up then. Selecting desktop mode over mobile also gives access to my saved photos. 

4794015-Mary-Engelbreit-Quote-Time-flies-whether-you-are-having-fun-or-not.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite- My mobile browser doesn't have the envelope. My non-mobile browser does. Real estate? I would prefer to see it too.

@softech  I have no private message envelope. Email notifications still arrive. While logged in here I must tap my avatar to see any message notifications. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Rsmitty

I was having this issue too. The trick, as I found it anyways, is to not hit submit/continue. If you input your information, it automatically loads without you pressing any other buttons. If you press anything, even something that makes sense, it pops up with with the error page. Hope that helps!

@Sand789  monitor the Community inbox for support's reply

let us know how it turns out

Sand789

Thank you. I submitted a ticket to the agent.  I get the same experience when trying using Incognito

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sand789   did you ever complete the part about linking My Account and sending text to your phone?  just want to see if you get the EverSafe id all setup.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Sand789 

btw...PM is a separate entity but owned by Telus. Has been for quite awhile.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sand789   did you got that when you try to create a ticket?

please try again to login using Incognito mode and see if you see the same error

if you do, open a ticket with support:

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.