cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to reach Public Mobile corporate?

Dstasko
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi all!

I’m looking to reach Public Mobile in regards to feedback/complaints... where can that be done? 

Thanks in advance:) 

5 REPLIES 5

darcygibbs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Luddite wrote:

@Dstasko This is the closest you can get for complaints: "If you have any questions or concerns about Public Mobile's privacy practices, you may call 1-800-567-0000 or send an email to privacy@publicmobile.ca." Robot LOL

Public Mobile is owned/operated by Telus - you could try them directly - on their "Help Us Improve" page I found contact info for customer feedback and related inquiries. See the link below.

https://www.telus.com/en/about/company-overview/accessibility/help-us-improve

Hopefully this helps,

Darcy

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Dstasko This is the closest you can get for complaints: "If you have any questions or concerns about Public Mobile's privacy practices, you may call 1-800-567-0000 or send an email to privacy@publicmobile.ca." Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dstasko wrote:

Hi all!

I’m looking to reach Public Mobile in regards to feedback/complaints... where can that be done? 

The offical channel is by sending a private message to moderator.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Dstasko wrote:

Hi all!

You would have to contact the Moderators for that information.  I have no idea what their mailing address is.  You could also send @Dave_M a private message with your concerns.  You could always go directly to Telus as well as the parent company.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Issues related to feedback and complaints can be posted here in the Community.

The Moderator Team are Public Mobile employees, but you should only contact them in the event of issues with your account that can't be solved without their assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.