cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any order in how messages are responded to?

cbrguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

People have posted days ago and get no response from mods, meanwhile people who did 15 mins ago get responses.  Is there any order or is it pick a name out of a hat? Getting really tired of feeling like im being ignored!

13 REPLIES 13

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cbrguy

The answer to your question is yes:  I think there is more than a days worth of backlogged issues that they are ploughing through as quickly as possible.

Read this post

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

IgnitedX

Thanks @Jtn! Hopefully it won't take that long to sort out your girlfriend's account!

Jtn

I sent them a PM last Thursday and I just got a reply. My girlfriend's activation failed on on Tuesday and I sent them a PM about it yesterday. I hope she's not going to be out of service for a week or she'll kill me, like your sister will to you.

IgnitedX
Thanks for the response Mary! How far into the backlog have the team gone through? I messaged you last Friday and haven't gotten anything back. My sister is about to kill me for not having service for a couple of days now. 😞

cbrguy

thanks for the reply @Mary_M A question.  If i pm one mod, do you all see it? or just that mod? i've sent off messages yesterday and recieved no response. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey guys !

Thank you all for your patience.

Just to let you know, all messages go in order from oldest to last (private messages). We are also trying to keep the public forum updated. therefor we do post sometimes but it does not mean that a customer is getting treated before the other.

Some of you may have not yet gotten an answer via private message but rest assured that you will and that you are not being ignored!

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

imcphers

The resolution of issues does seem somewhat random - there are folks getting some help through DM on Twitter.  I would think that between all the tagging and private messages, plus repeat contact attempts the community forum is a difficult place to sort through.

To keep it organized they would have to take each pm and convert it to a ticket to track the order that they are received and work them to a resolved state.  This would be easy if the infrastructure was in place, but I think the popularity of the promo and the number of issues took them by surprise.

I'm sure they'll be better prepared for the next time.

In my short time with PM I have seen a genuine interest in making things better at the same time as keeping the costs down so they can offer the best prices.

Antiloop
I am the reverse. I ported my # fine on Monday.

Referred both my father and sister. They both ported yesterday, but both have the same issue with NO incoming calls.

I feel bad for convincing them to switch.

cbrguy

it seems that way doesnt it?  and i dont even blame the mods, im sure they are swamped, but the whole process.  This company seems to like to take money but not provide anything for it.  I've ported 2 phones over already and of course it's mine that messes up!  

ryanwoo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Or how many days behind?

Antiloop
Seems like they are ignoring any porting issues/questions

Would be nice if they responded with an ETA or at least what the hold up is....

IgnitedX

Yeah I have that question in my mind too. It definitely stirs up anger in those who have been waiting for many days.

imcphers

Not sure, but a great question.

We would need a moderator to answer this one @Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.