cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is password reset on your website working?

mbhallaji
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Today I am unable to login to my public mobile account to make a payment - says invalid email / password. The password reset page says that code is sent but nothing arrives in the email.

5 REPLIES 5

mbhallaji
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you to everyone who replied. Nothing worked so have submitted a ticket

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@mbhallaji wrote:

Today I am unable to login to my public mobile account to make a payment - says invalid email / password. The password reset page says that code is sent but nothing arrives in the email.

@mbhallaji , I am able to login fine just now but I always login using private/ incognito mode (as per others suggested on here) on my browsers using my tablet. The only odd thing that happening today when I do is that the webpage flashes a couple times but it works so far!

Edit: For typos.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@mbhallaji   yes, it works

Try again using Incognito mode

But if that does not help,  Please submit ticket at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It should work.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

After changing pass, wait 20-30 min before trying to log in again.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mbhallaji , the function should work.  Try using incognito mode when requesting the password reset.  Check also spam filter.  All else fails, please initiate a support ticket using the chatbot link.  

Need Help? Let's chat.