cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't pay using 2 credit cards

PMdropout
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

for some reason the auto pay function stopped working.

I have a credit card on file which is fully paid-up and PM isn't charging it. Error msg

I just attempted to enter a new credit card - it also isn't being processed; Error msg

I try calling 611 from my phone and won't let me enter credit card info like the system used to allow. Tells me to call my credit card company, which I can't do because my phone isn't allowing outbound calls!!!

4 REPLIES 4

HI @PMdropout  no , you won't

From what I understand , it is a problem on PM side, nothing to do with the credit card.  PM system does not even try to talk to your credit card for fund

PMdropout

Is my credit score being negatively impacted by these payment problems?  It seems to be happening for at least 3 months now - but somehow I am able to pay 1 month at a time - until now! I don't understand it because everything is correct and my cc are paid up!

PMdropout

thanks, I never thought about doing a voucher.  Since my credit cards are often needing to be reissued (due to fraud) I think I will proceed with the voucher option in the future. What are the voucher amounts?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @PMdropout 

As you tried more than twice in an hour , could have some fraud lock on the account 

try to wait an hour before you try again

if still unable to pay, you can submit ticket with support :

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or if need to pay today and don't want to wait for agent to respond, buy a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and then load the voucher using *611

Need Help? Let's chat.