cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my account suspended?

sumosuzy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I get an email and text saying my account is suspended.   My autopayment is set up and the credit card looks ok. m Is my account suspended?  When I log in I think they got the payment

sumosuzy_0-1723047304129.png

5 REPLIES 5

JennCons1

I got the same email and a follow up text even though my cc was charged and I am set up for autopayment. The lack of follow up and customer service is enough to make me want to leave PM. Ridiculous that there's no communication about what is evidently an error on their end. 

Liladogservants

We got an email yesterday and a text message today. Autopayment active, no changes to account, no changes to payments, and it billed correctly on Monday.

Be nice if Public Mobile got their act together and rescinded the emails or sent an update, this is ridiculous, we're on vacation and trying to figure out if our phone service is about to be cut off.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @sumosuzy 

Just ignore it. Apparently a mass email went out due to a system failure. 

liuvx

There are so many people have the same issue these few days, others said just ignore it if the service still working.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sumosuzy   If your services are still working . You can ignore this error message . A lot of complaints about this over the last 24 hours of error messages  to customers . Some sorta system glitch 

Need Help? Let's chat.