cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to re-active an account?

qisheng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an public mobile account before, however, since my credit card renew, I forgot to update the payment, and they cancel my account about one month ago. So are there a way to reactive the account?

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@qisheng  - if you have never created a self serve account before, get your services active before you register for  one.

To activate services, obtain a voucher to reactivate your services. Paying for services..see here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=vouchers

You can register for a self serve account, here, once your account is active:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Meow
Mayor / Maire

IF accounts is Suspended for less than 90 days then Yes, you can reactivate account making it Active paying your bill.

But if account is closed after 90 days of no payment then everything is lost: account, rewards, bonuses, phone number and if you want to continue using PM as mobile provider you have to start from scratch like brand new user.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @qisheng 

if you are sure the email address used , try to see if you can log in or at least reset the password.   If you can login, then you account is just suspended and can be reactivated.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@qisheng   how long was the last time you were using the service?  Account will be suspended once payment is missed.  But there are 90 days for you to reactivate.  

Call 1-855-4PUBLIC, enter your phone number and see if they can locate your account. 

If they can still find your account, then YES, you can reactivate it.  Just login to Self serve My Account, click "Reactivate My Account" button and then make payment.

If they cannot locate your account, that would mean the account was suspended over 90 days and your account was closed and your have lost your old number

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Hi yes as long as it hasn’t been more than 90 days suspended you can reactivate an account you just go into your self-service update your credit card make a manual payment then find reactivate button and you should be good to go

Need Help? Let's chat.