cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Public Points Opttional if I changed my plan just now?

ashleyfitingof
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do I have to change to Public Points with this new plan ($40 15GB 4G) or can I leave it at what I had before where I earn Loyalty Rewards? I prefer the Loyalty Rewards, wanted to confirm that is ok to leave it as is or I'm required to join public points?

At this time I did not join Public Points yet, does this mean its ok to stay on the old rewards program even though I changed to a newer plan?

6 REPLIES 6

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ashleyfitingof  Just confirming same as other converting rewards to points is optional.  I converted to a 4G plan recently and it kept my old rewards plan.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ashleyfitingof 

You have an option to switch to the new Points system but DON’T. The old Loyalty Rewards is better but you will still get the $2 credit and instant reward credits monthly.

If you change plans, the old Loyalty Rewards system will move over.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ashleyfitingof 

Changing plan won't affect the rewards system you are in.   So, you can just change plan and keep it in the old reward

In fact, DO NOT change the rewards system.  You will earn much more by staying on the old system

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ashleyfitingof  No you don’t , you can change to that plan and keep your old rewards and I can confirm this I just did it myself 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1676655389010.png

For most up to date account info

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

You DO NOT have to change to points if you are on the old point system and I recommend that you don't!!

Edited to add.  I recently switched from the Fall Promo of 2016 to the 15GB plan and still kept my olds rewards 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.