cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card swap

Shaun1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my sim card. Got a new card now and trying to swap with my old sim with the new sim, under my profile but it’s not updating. Can someone help? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@BEER wrote:

Here are some steps you can follow to swap your old SIM card with a new one:

1. Call  customer service helpline or visit their website to order a new SIM card.

2. When you receive the new SIM card, ensure that it is activated by following the instructions provided by your network operator.

3. Once the new SIM card is activated, try swapping it with the old one. Remove the old SIM card from your phone and insert the new one.

4. If the new SIM card is not working or your profile is not updating, contact your mobile network operator's customer service team to help you with the swap. They may need to update your account details and link the new SIM card to your phone number.

5. If you're still facing issues, try restarting your phone and checking if the new SIM card is inserted correctly.

Please be aware that there is no customer service helpline.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Here are some steps you can follow to swap your old SIM card with a new one:

1. Call  customer service helpline or visit their website to order a new SIM card.

2. When you receive the new SIM card, ensure that it is activated by following the instructions provided by your network operator.

3. Once the new SIM card is activated, try swapping it with the old one. Remove the old SIM card from your phone and insert the new one.

4. If the new SIM card is not working or your profile is not updating, contact your mobile network operator's customer service team to help you with the swap. They may need to update your account details and link the new SIM card to your phone number.

5. If you're still facing issues, try restarting your phone and checking if the new SIM card is inserted correctly.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shaun1  This needs to be done on computer only 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1676601548228.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Shaun1 - 

Is your account in lost/stolen or suspended status? If so, make a manual payment if needed, then reactivate your services. Log out, then log back in and try changing your SIM card on your account. 

Perhaps open a tab in incognito mode, as things may be finicky and this may help.

If issues with your My Account, click here to request a SIM Swap with the Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA): Submit ticket for a SIM SWAP

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Shaun1   you were doing it on a mobile phone?  that part of the site has problem if you access on phone or tablet

But try again using a desktop or laptop computer and it will work.  

Need Help? Let's chat.