cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is PM ever going to acknowledge the dropped call issue?

PBForMe1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's been 4 months now and I'm asking will Public Mobile ever make a public announcement on the dropped call issue? If this is considered normal then customers deserve to know so they can make plans to find a service that actually works.

Keeping people in the dark where they're not sure if its their hardware or their account when its actually an issue with the network that PM refuses to publicly acknowledge is extremely unethical.

I've been with PM since the beta launch as have friends and family, none had this issue and now they all do. 

7 REPLIES 7

The grass always looks greener on the other side doesn't it🤔?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

lol, this is the first time I've ever been asked this. fans of the TV show will get the reference 😉 but thanks for your concern. the "011" is a dead giveaway to the UK 😂

hi @011899988199911 

is that a phone number?  if so, it is better you ask agent to help to change the community account name

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

looks like they just did: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/NEW-Dropped-Calls/td-p/1216025 

the irony is while public mobile is dropping calls, bell 3rd tier (PC mobile/no name/lucky) has been having issues with incoming calls (outgoing caller hears dialtone but bell 3rd tier user's phone doesn't ring then goes to voicemail) for nearly a year now. they won't fix it. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Being transparent about service issues is unfortunately one of the weak points with this service.  In a way I understand where they are coming from, not to say that the behavior is something to be condoned.  More often than not, owning a problem is a major first step to its resolution.  It necessitates a greater commitment.  

@PBForMe1 , an official announcement has just been made concerning this problem.  Yah.  

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@PBForMe1  your correct, I have seen lately where alot of people complain about the same things for months before public mobile acknowledges it.

When they do, unfortunately,  it takes another several months for a fix.

It's disappointing 😞

magical1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It seems that way doesn't it? It's horrible that they're doing nothing about it and still wasting time having customers do stuff that won't matter. 

It's a huge issue, and I'm almost over it, I think like most of us we hoped that it would resolve itself on it's own but It seems at this point it isn't going away anytime soon.

Maybe it's a way for them to have us change providers? I don't know at this point. But it sure is shotty. 

Need Help? Let's chat.