Welcome to Public Mobile!

$35 for unlimited Canada-wide minutes + 2.5GB data

WTH?

8 REPLIES 8

lol they are definitely good at that prob the old 2.5GB +0.5GB autopay thing

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@beerjulka 

don't be upset with PM. it is just a glitch in the system send to you old message for that promo but don't worry them working so hard to updated so soon.

you are an Eligible for plan $35 to get 3x Points-back Earn $5.25/mo
3 GB Data at 3G speed
Unlimited/Canada-wide minutes
Unlimited/international Text and Picture Messaging

for new customer plus 2GB of monthly free data when you join PM,, on any plan $25/mo+ using the promo code 12MONTH2GB.

enter your email at promo

and if you didn't use it that promo code or missing to used then contact support team by CS_Agent  to can add it.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It used to be you get extra MB/GB for autopay. Most likely they still send un-updated messages...

Check your account; it will tell you exactly what plan do you have and how much GB is available for you.

@darlicious wrote:

unupdated 

unupdated... LoL .. outdated

🙂

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@beerjulka Hi no I don't believe they are cheating ,it is as stated by @hTideGnow they are still using the old email template , just check in your self serve to be sure,it's unfortunate you lost out on the extra 2 gigs for 12 months just by a day 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@beerjulka 

As per usual Public Mobile is still sending out old unupdated messaging. If you look under your plan details in your self-serve account you will see it says 3GB.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@beerjulka how in the world is that cheating? I see today they anounced an extra 2 gigs for 12 months I guess you activated a day early 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @beerjulka   No worry, no cheating, just that PM has used an old Welcome email template.  Your plan comes with 3GB

When you check My Account, the plan details should confirm that

of course, you can open ticket with CS agent for an official response

open a ticket with PM CS Agent at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.