cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is More is Merrier promo back in 2023?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Just wondering if there are any rumours out there if the More is Merrier is back this year?

Last year the More is Merrier was offered to PM members on December 1 for free bonus data and LD calling.

10 REPLIES 10

@computergeek541 

Good point about employment!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

I guess the Community will get some question about not getting the text for the More is Merrier promo because they blocked any future PM text...especially parents with kids stopped any text for additional data.

But they will need the 2FA code to access their accounts...guess they will get the text through email or calling.

@BKNS27 Yes, the holiday bonus data to date has not had an expiry date (I myself still have almost 3 years worth left); however at the time the purchased data add-on's didn't expire either. Since then (May 2023) the purchased data add-on's now expire, and they have been pushing 5G unlimited plans really hard. For those reasons I suspect the holiday bonus will look different this year.

Just speculation though, as that's all we got at this point.

@BKNS27 wrote:

Just wondering if there are any rumours out there if the More is Merrier is back this year?

Last year the More is Merrier was offered to PM members on December 1 for free bonus data and LD calling.

This question is unanswerable.  There isn't any way to know this information and those who do wouldn't risk losing employment to discuss anything ahead of the time that any such discussion would be authorized.

@DennyCrane 

I agree that the free data doesn’t expired after 30 days.

I have 9gb of data and 1000 minutes of LD international calling. It has been rolling over to the next month for over a year.

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey
Well, before joining PM, I heard a lot of offers during the holiday season, I hope it turns out to be true as well! 

I believe they might figure out something as after they introduced 5G, things have changed for good & they need to be precise about the orderings they will have about offers or freebies for the customers! 

Will see how it goes! Waiting for freebies, on our way! 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

No one knows, but we're all curious. I suspect it will look different this year with all these huge data buckets and 5G unlimited plans that are incompatible with data add-on's. Not to mention the 30 day expiry on all currently offered data add-on's.

@HALIMACS I'd say there's very little chance of a $ credit. That would hurt their bottom line too much. It costs them nothing to throw us some extra data, but it would cost them a lot of they gave us all account credits which would decrease revenue in the next payment cycle.

They could simply place $$$ into everyone’s available funds.

Then, the individual user could decide how best the gift is appropriated!

Problem solved!!!

I wonder what would happen for those on 5G unlimited plans since bonus data add-ons became "incompatible".  Not that I use up to my data limit.   I do hope to get the international calling minutes bonus since it includes the US and UK whereas the regular purchased one does not, they have to be purchased separately.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You can bet on it @BKNS27 -  Public Mobile would unlikely stop something which has been so popular and well-received.  😉

What will be curious is if they'll automatically add them, or if users must respond to a SMS to get them.

Need Help? Let's chat.