cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 12MONTHS2GB promo still on and when does it end?

beleaf67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My current provider monthly prepaid plan just started 😞 and I want to activate new PM sim.   However I don't want to lose on the promo. 

Thank you in advance 🙂

10 REPLIES 10

@Shinigami @EdN 

yes it's promo for 2GB data free for 12 month for new customer....not Eligible for existing customer.

Shinigami

@betaf67 
 I just got and New Sim Card and Activate New plan for my Mom Aug 14th 2022 $40-5GB 3G and i apply the 12month 2gb Free promo and still works, but i still go for the 2Gb Free promo instead
Give it an Shot an see tho if you really want the 2gb free for 12 months 🙂 

@beleaf67 wrote:

Thanks Guys,   I would rather get 12MONTHS2GB promo than $25 referral bonus.   However my SIM still didn't arrive, so I might be out of luck.  

@beleaf67  when did you order your sim card? And was it with public mobile online?

If it has taken a while (over 10 working days), you could submit a ticket with CSA and tell them you have not received it.

When you make contact with them, mention you purchased the sim to obtain this promo. If you can get something in a message that they will honour the promo (if the sim is taking a long time), I feel they will honour this. But make sure to keep the messages as backup.

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As of 9pm Aug 15 this link for the 12 month 2gb bonus was still live.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/2GBBONUS

@Timer wrote:

@beleaf67 

don't worry contact to support team by private message CS_Agent  to add it.

enter your email and the same email you will be activated
in here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/

A customer can 't add a promotion to the account when the person is not yet a customer.

@beleaf67 

no you will be in luck go to get new SIM card from any store Telus or Koodo ,

and for your order keep it for friend or spare.

if you like to waiting for your order then keep that link save.

beleaf67

Thanks Guys,   I would rather get 12MONTHS2GB promo than $25 referral bonus.   However my SIM still didn't arrive, so I might be out of luck.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @beleaf67   I don't think the promo is still on

But current , some users might got an email about  5 x $5 off for both referrer and referee.  So,  use your own referral code to refer your new account and get a total of $50 off ($25 on each side) 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@beleaf67 

don't worry contact to support team by private message CS_Agent  to add it.

enter your email and the same email you will be activated
in here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@beleaf67 hi sorry I don't believe it's avaliable at this time

Need Help? Let's chat.