cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoices fo Income Tax

normf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it possible to get proper invoices for income tax purposes? I know I can view payment history in my account.

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

effigicars45

Thanks, much oblige.

Moderator contacted me and invoices will be process to my company name as of next month probably. Did recieve a ticket reference number.

Thanks

efffigicars45Smiley Very Happy

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

rr@normf wrote:

Is it possible to get proper invoices for income tax purposes? I know I can view payment history in my account.

Thanks

1. You can copy and paste your Transaction History into excel and could choose to do that monthly. 

2. You do have a profile that shows your name, address etc and account number 

3. See attached proof of each payment you do with taxes that includes your name and acount number.

I wonder if PM would consider an option to generate your own invoice? I know that my voip.ms account does...and it is very quick and nice 

Would this suffice for taxes?

956181B0-CC8B-4740-8F96-D87FCEF50566.jpeg

effigicars45

Great job, got all your info and was able to contact with moderator, even a Tiket reference #. .

Super!

effigicars45

effigicars45

Finally got moderator concerning invoicing with all info. and ticket reference thanks lots.

effigicars45

@effigicars45  The thank you's for that idea really goes to @iPhoneUser  I would actually have no clue how or even if you could do that however I do have a very good memory so when I do learn something new I file it away til needed.  You needed...i accessed the file...and confirmed the info with the user. I do prefer my brains computer over any other version! Happy to help.

effigicars45

Thank you I will cut & paste with excel for time being.

Thanks

effigicars45

@effigicars45  As per our discussion while waiting for the moderators to issue official invoices you can copy and paste into excel the payment history and payment submitting pages on your account as additional back up for your own records.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Include the following information.

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

effigicars45

Hi there

I would need monthly invoice for my company for I have 2 PM accounts. How to contact moderator please?

Thanks 

effigicars45

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a request to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right to create a ticket.  Include the following information.

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Reach out to moderators

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@normf wrote:

Thanks

You must contact the moderators for this. It takes several weeks. Use simon (?)

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@normfYou can contact the moderators.. but also submit your name and address so they can get the info for you.. however it is not immediate probably takes a few weeks.

Need Help? Let's chat.