cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unused minutes

MrBill
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm looking at the $15. 100 minute Canada-wide plan.

Can anyone tell me if unused minutes carry over and accumulate on successive months?

5 REPLIES 5

@Jb456 wrote:

@MrBill  you can also call your voicemail from any other phone by dialing your cell phone number...when your voicemail starts to play PRESS STAR * Then enter your voicemail password to access.

This will help you save on your minutes.

To add, if you are travelling, and your own number becomes long distance, there are also direct local voicemail access numbers across Canada:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/access-voice-mail-out-of-home...

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@MrBill  you can also call your voicemail from any other phone by dialing your cell phone number...when your voicemail starts to play PRESS STAR * Then enter your voicemail password to access.

This will help you save on your minutes.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@MrBill wrote:

Can anyone tell me if unused minutes carry over and accumulate on successive months?

@MrBill  Unfortunately, they don't but you could add the $5/500 Canada wide mins to your $15 to supplement the outgoing, and these minutes do carry over until completely depleted.

MrBill
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

tyvm Model Citizen

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@MrBill wrote:

@MrBill No, they don't carry over next month.

Need Help? Let's chat.