cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice request using ticket system

JSad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

System gives me an error when trying to login to the community account to submit a service ticket, so I can request a proper invoice with my name, number ect on it.

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JSad 

Seems like you are on the Community since your question is posted on this Community.

You can login to account and go to My Profile and it will have your name, address and phone number then print it out. 

If you need an official invoice just Create a Ticket on SIMon Chatbot or private message a CA_Agent on this Community page but it might take sometime.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JSad yes, Chatbot seems to be having trouble with ticket opening.  Just direct message PM support for invoice:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

And, do you need tax showing clearly ?  If not, you can actually login to My Account and save the transaction history in PDF.  It has your name and adresse on it , just no tax shown 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@JSad 

request from support team by CS_Agent 

Need Help? Let's chat.