cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice request 3 weeks ago

JSad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I consider myself a pretty patient man, but I have money waiting on this "proof" of account.  This seems like a pretty common request and all it is aggregating data that you already have, so it should be automated by this point and take seconds to produce.  30 days is beyond unacceptable for  something that should be available online and sent out or available each month in the users account.  Please hurry up with this request.

9 REPLIES 9

JSad

You need to slow down and actually read as its clear that your reading comprehension level is suffering as a result.

All I needed shown in ONE document, is my name, full address, account number, and current phone number.  Usage/payment details were not asked for, but since there needs to be something else on the invoice either of those things would have acceptable. 

JSad

I don't know how many times I need to tell you what a traditional monthly invoice entails but I'm out of patience.  It took me 20 seconds to change what I need in a .PDF editor. So cancel my request as its clear you either have no intention of fulfilling it or have no idea what your doing.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@JSad 

As noted on my reply to your request 3 weeks ago for an invoice. The new PM website is much better with the history of your calls, texts and data usage along with your name, address, telephone, account number, PM logo etc on your Selfserve account so you can print it out yourself.

Try that first and see if it will be accepted while waiting for an official receipt.

@JSad 

Have you “actually” tried @BKNS27 suggestion??

What you see after a 30 day custom search and what you see in the downloaded PDF is much different and more comprehensive! I think it’s all there....except taxes....and holy jeepers NO PHONE NUMBER SHOWS!!!!

JSad

All you need to do it add the associated phone number tied to the account to the payment  history PDF. file that you can download in the my account section.  This should take 30 seconds for you do to.  

JSad

And like I said I looked through all of that data and unlike a normal invoice that every business that I've dealt with in the last 45 years, NONE of them have all of the information in the same place, on ONE document.  How difficult is it to have the account number, full name and address, phone number associated with the account and billing period?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JSad 

As noted on my reply to your request 3 weeks ago for an invoice. The new PM website is much better with the history of your calls, texts and data usage along with your name, address, telephone, account number, PM logo etc on your Selfserve account so you can print it out yourself.

Try that first and see if it will be accepted while waiting for an official receipt.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Invoices are not something PM is automated as very, very few customers are asking for them.

If you contacted agent you will eventually receive official invoice/bill.

PM caters more toward occasional mobile users, those who need emergency phones in the pocket and youth. Not many of that demographics care for receipt.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JSad Hi it takes  quite awhile for an invoice I agree but there is a printable one available in your online account now , it may be suitable for your needs

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JSad   Did any CS agent reply your request 3 weeks ago at all?  Check your Community inbox (please note they reply via Community inbox and not email)

Or did they reply initially and said will get back but never get back to you with the invoice?   

The process usually only take 2 week or 3.  If they have replied your in the Community inbox earlier, please reply it there , it has a ticket number. 

However, if they never reply, the initial request could have lost ,  you might have to re-open ticket again 

Need Help? Let's chat.