cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Sim

Siddhartha365
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried activating the sim but there was an error during the process. I was unable to activate the sim and port my number, but when I am re-trying using the sim to activate the services it's showing as invalid. Please help me resolve this issue and thank you for taking your time in reading the post.

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Siddhartha365 

You have to wait one full hour before trying again. You should be good to go now. Clear your browser. Open one tab only. Use secret/incognito mode. Chrome or Microsoft edge work best. If you have another phone or camera take photos of your account info that you imput and the transaction summary once you successfully activate.

Enter your referral code and promocode (for $25+ plans) on page 4 of the activation portal.

Choose a temporary phone number. (Take an Alberta phone # you will only pay GST.) Once activated and all of your services work on your Sim card you can port in thru the change number feature in your self serve account. (Use your Roger's account # to port.)

Make sure you put the Roger's Sim card back in your phone to reply YES to the PAT (porting authorization text) within 90 minutes of receiving it. Your port will complete within a few minutes up to a maximum of two hours. Once the Roger's Sim stops working your port is complete and your Roger's account automatically closes.

Welcome to public mobile!

@Siddhartha365 

Was your credit card charged by chance?

The system is finicky.  Maybe also wait about 30-60 minutes and try again.  You could even try a different device.  Incognito or private mode. 

Siddhartha365
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for replying. Still, it's showing as an invalid sim tried it with the Firefox browser.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Siddhartha365 

First, make sure that you were not charged.  Sometimes it does activate.  

If not charged, you could retry again.  Recommend that you try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. 

Need Help? Let's chat.