cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Sim

Hello55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I already had a subscription but my credit card was changed, I forgot to update my account before it deactivated my plan. 

Today I wanted to subscribe and get my number back, but whenever i tried to put my sim number in it kept on saying invalid.

How do I reactive my account with this issue?

2 REPLIES 2

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hello55 

How long has it been since your original account de-activated? If it’s been less than 90 days your account is still there and resuming payment on it will re-activate it. No need to create another account. 

Try and sign in on your old account. You should be able to hit “Didn’t receive code” when asked for the two-factor code and then have that sent to your email. Once in the account, update your payment method by going to the payment tab, then manage subscription, then manage payment method. Once you have the card updated you should be able to hit “Pay now” on the overview to resume your service.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hello55 

first, are you using the old sim card and try to subscribe a new account? sim cards are one time use only.  If you are trying to subscribe new account, you need to get a brand new sim card.  Get one from Telus or Koodo store

But if you just want to resume an account that was just suspended due to non-payment earlier, less than 90 days suspended, then you can use your old sim card BUT you need to login My Account with your old email address login and password.  Check if you can resume service by calling 1.855.4PUBLIC from another phone, enter 1 for English and enter your phone number.  If the system can still find your old account, then you can go with this route

Need Help? Let's chat.