cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International call

AlainGuitard1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What add on to my plan is needed to do call from Holland, Germany, Austria and Hongria to Canada.

Thanks!

Alain

15 REPLIES 15

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@AlainGuitard1 

you would need to purchase a local Sim card in those areas in order to be able to call.

The other option is to utilize any free Wi-Fi areas and use a calling app to do so.

@softech wrote:

@LitlLdy   You will get the solution for this one.

Honest, the title fooled me

@softech , it could be just an honest typo but I was trying. If I’m the one that’s wrong I am the only one that couldn’t have answered like any of you did. I would not have had those answers so fast. I am way to slow! 😟

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @LitlLdy  See you cannot leave.  You are the only one correct in replying this!!!

@hTideGnow , awww that’s the nicest things anyone’s said to me in a long time! 😁

Maybe Op worded it incorrectly!

@LitlLdy   You will get the solution for this one.

Honest, the title fooled me

@LitlLdy  Or maybe you’re the only one who read it correctly … have to wait for OP to respond I guess and see 

HI @LitlLdy  See you cannot leave.  You are the only one correct in replying this!!!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 , @hTideGnow , @softech , I guess I am the one that read/understood Op’s post incorrectly? 😕

@hTideGnow  got it okay Ty 

revised list 

Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada. Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

that look better 

HI @Handy1   your is a short list from the holiday give-a-way.  That bonus LD addon can call less countries than the paid one

The paid one, you cannot call US and Canada (Canada as in you cannot use it on $15 plan for Canada wide calling)

@hTideGnow  Thanks for taking the time to point that out what’s wrong with my list or what’s missing 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AlainGuitard1  as said above, both Holland and Germany are part of the $15 - 300 International LD minutes

If you are buying that, try to call Hungary as well.  It is not on the list, and likley won't work, but you might have suprise

@Handy1 wrote:

@AlainGuitard1 @International add on include 

international calling covers the

following countries:

Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

HI @Handy1 

you are fast, but your list of country is wrong  🙂

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@AlainGuitard1 wrote:

What add on to my plan is needed to do call from Holland, Germany, Austria and Hongria to Canada.

Thanks!

Alain

@AlainGuitard1 , with Public Mobile you can not call from those places to Canada. Sorry. The only Country outside of Canada that you can make calls from with Public Mobile is U.S. to Canada with a U.S. Roaming add-on.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi@AlainGuitard1 

You can buy the international calling  add on for calling Austria Holland and Germany.  But you cannot call Hongria using PM service

**Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AlainGuitard1 @International add on include 

international calling covers the

following countries:

Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Need Help? Let's chat.