cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Talk/Text Addon not working

KerriC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am currently in the USA and had to purchase the talk/text $15 addon so I can use my phone here as my previous addon expired.  They took my payment this morning however the addon is still not showing in my account and I am not able to make/receive any calls or texts. Does anyone have and info as to what might have gone wrong as I have never had this problem before. 

39 REPLIES 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KerriC 

do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

make sure enable roaming on,
Try manually selecting either of  AT&T or T-Mobile, whichever works best for you,
for Re-Purchase Add-ons you need to wait 25 hours after the expiry first Purchase Add-ons or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentto do it for you....

KerriC

When i look at addon options now the one i already purchased is not offered. This is not the issue as I have made multiple addon purchases over the years and only ever had this problem now

KerriC

Shows I have 0 funds available. 

@KerriC wrote:

Thanks but I already did the 2 step process. Shows in my payment history it went through as well as my bank. 

@KerriC  if it is not showing in your Overview section of your account, and the funds are still showing in your Available Funds area, you DID NOT complete the 2nd step yet.

Just go back and add the addon you want to add to your account.

Wording is not great...add / purchase, etc. 

You need to ADD it now to be able to use it.

KerriC

Did the 2 step process and it said was successful. Shows I am connected to AT&T will full bars. Restarted phone as well, etc nothing still

KerriC

Thanks but I already did the 2 step process. Shows in my payment history it went through as well as my bank. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KerriC : Since you seem familiar with adding add-ons already but I'll mention it anyway...buying add-ons is 2 steps. Add money and then buy add-on. It seems like you've bought it but you've only added money.

The other thing is, do you see the roaming lines after clicking Plan Details?

Then make sure you're connected to either T-Mobile or AT&T and of course you have signal.

Edit: whammo speedies around here

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@KerriC wrote:

I am currently in the USA and had to purchase the talk/text $15 addon so I can use my phone here as my previous addon expired.  They took my payment this morning however the addon is still not showing in my account and I am not able to make/receive any calls or texts. Does anyone have and info as to what might have gone wrong as I have never had this problem before. 

@KerriC  - the funds must still be showing in your Available Funds area.

You need to complete the next and last step now. 1st step was add funds.

2nd step:

Go back to your addon section and select the addon to add it to your account.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@KerriC 

Purchasing an add on is a two step process.  You likely loaded the funds to your available funds.  Do you see $15 in your available balance?

You will now need to purchase the 10 day US roaming addon. 

Need Help? Let's chat.