cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent voice loss

four_mrperfect
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've noticed this morning that, when receiving voice calls, that there will be periods of time (eg. 20 - 30 seconds) where voice is just lost and neither I can hear the other person, nor can the other person hear me.  Then, all of a sudden, voice is re-established.  This occurred maybe 4 times during a 30 minute call.  I wasn't travelling, just stationary at home where I've always used my phone flawless over the past decades (with other Carriers as well as PM).  Does anyone have any insight?  Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

four_mrperfect

I'm using a Blackberry Leap that I purchased new in January 2019.

baumann93

I am still experiencing this issue. The PM # I am calling cannot hear what I am saying (the number I am calling from is a Koodo number) but I can hear the person... rebooting the phone (both)  did't help. Any suggestions? Thank you.

@darlicious wrote:

This is the second thread in as many minutes on the same issue. Sounds like...? I'll tag you in an edit was correct to assume it was a network issue possibly.....

@baumann93  had the same problem and @computergeek541  surmised a network issue

I'm sure that if this is anything more than isolated, we'll hear more about it very shortly.

This is the second thread in as many minutes on the same issue. Sounds like...? I'll tag you in an edit was correct to assume it was a network issue possibly.....

@baumann93  had the same problem and @computergeek541  surmised a network issue

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@four_mrperfectWhat type of phone are you using? Same phone for past decades the phone will be pretty old by now!

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

No real insight, but same thing happened to me this am. Around 9 45 est. I thought it was my son on the other end as he works in a warehouse environment. 

Not so sure now...

Need Help? Let's chat.