cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient Funds Text

Nancy58
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Received a curious text from Public Mobile.  It said your payment is due on July 16 (as always), but added "...there are insufficient funds in your account to renew your plan."  So 2 issues here:

1. This account has always been paid for by the same Visa on Auto-Pay and the last June payment went through no problem. So July would have sufficient funds.
  2. When I log-in to the new portal, Payments tab, it appears to have lost my two Rewards, that is the Loyalty $2 credit and my Pre-Authorized Payments $2 credit.  The June entry shows both these as credits of $4 total.

I can either do nothing and let this go through (and hope my Auto-Pay & Rewards reinstate automatically) or risk losing cellular phone service entirely as of July 16.

Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks 😀

3 REPLIES 3

Nancy58
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Nancy58 hi it's been happening all day just ignore ,it's a bug in the new webpage

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nancy58   The text is normal.  It is insufficient fund at the moment.  but when renewal comes, they will take it from the credit card

What I would do is to login to My Account and confirm if the card is enabled for Pre-Authorized payment.  If yes, there is nothing to worry about

If you still a bit nervous, make a manual payment before the renewal day

Need Help? Let's chat.