cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming call problem

Theonly123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.

I transfered from freedom mobile 2weeks ago.

I can make call, but I can't income call.

i checked APN, turn off phone and pull out sim, put in SIM card again and again.

Also I put my SIM to my friends phone, but same issue happen.

So I think that's system or sim problem.

How can I do solution?

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

While waiting do you have your old Freedom sim.  Usually with stuck ports the old sim continues to work.

Also from recent history expect a 48 hour response time. 

@Theonly123 wrote:

Hi.

i checked APN, turn off phone and pull out sim, put in SIM card again and again.

How can I do solution?

Most likely, your phone number never ported over.  As for the instructions to contacting a modertator stated earlier, only those moderators can fix such a problem, if that is what happened.  Since it sounds like only your incoming is affected, this would almost certainly be the situation.  There are a few settings on the phone that would prevent calls from coming in such as DND mode or call block settings, but that's unlikely since it's all incoming calls.

Also, don't waste your time with APN settings.  They have nothing to do with receiving phone calls. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Theonly123 wrote:

Hi.

How can I do solution?

You got a stuck port and you have wait long enough  Send a private message to moderator for help.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, the Freedom account number, name on your freedowm account.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you ever been able to receive a call since porting from Freedom Mobile?  You may have an incomplete port.  The fact that the SIM couldn't receive a call when in another phone suggests that it isn't a problem with your phone.

You probably need to contact the Moderator Team for them to make sure the port went through properly.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Need Help? Let's chat.