cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I switch to 4G plan

lemmayo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I switch to 4G plan will I lose my data on the 3G plan that I have accumulated over past 3 years?  

9 REPLIES 9

@lemmayo 

switch plan you will not losing anything. those GB bonus is will be in your account,

Edit: do you want to make sure contact support team by CS_Agent  to get answer.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lemmayo yes you are correct once you change to a 4g plan your bonus add ons will also increase to 4g speed

lemmayo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,   So,,,presently I pay for 3 GB at $35 per month, and I have 4 GB bonus, with no expiry date, from my years with PM.  Are you saying the 4GB bonus at 3G goes to 4GB also if I switch to a 4 GB plan?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lemmayo 

No you won’t lose your bonuses unless there is a requirement to the bonuses. 
For example, you if signed up for the 2gb for 12 or 6 months with a minimum $25 plan. If you downgrade to the $15 plan, you will lose the 2gb bonus data.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@lemmayo 

if you have any purchased add-ons or bonus for add-ons those is will be no expiry until you use them all,
and if switch plan you will not losing anything.

when you like to upgrading plan select for next cycle, to you not losing any money.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I wonder why that is? if you have a 2gb data bonus whether permanent or for a limited period of time, PM says you lose it upgrading from 3G to 4G so what is the difference if you have 3G bonus data and jump to 4G they are going to let you keep it even after the upgrade? It would be nice to get a definitive answer from PM on this.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If are you talking about bonuses you received from PM then No, you will not lose them. They are associated with account not particular Plan.

But if you are on Plan which has limited time promo data then yes, you will lose them no matter plan you switch to.

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

any bonus you have stays with you

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lemmayo hi no you will not lose any add ons or bonus data you were given in fact that will increase to 4g once you change plans 

Need Help? Let's chat.