cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I purchase a SIM card today, will that be too late to activate under the Freedom Mobile promo?

alexpaulin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hoping to take advantage of the Freedom Mobile Promo, unfornately just saw this today and would like to purchase a SIM card and get this going right away but nervous if it is not delivered before tomorrow I will not get the deal. Please advise. @Shazia_K, @Mary_M, @Simon_O @MarieHelen_L

8 REPLIES 8

FYI: there are no Public Mobile stores. Any online sales are individuals who purchased extra and are now selling them. Most community members would sell their spare for $5, or just the referral since it generates $1/30 days.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

alexpaulin

Thanks for your help anyways! I appreciate it 🙂 

Lol I also checked London kijiji nothing available there. It's bit easier to find in GTA kijiji.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

alexpaulin

That would be awesome, I have check Kijiji and do not see any stores listed either. 

Let's see maybe we have Someone here from London who have a spare one for you.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

alexpaulin

Awesome! Thanks for your help. I am in London Ont, any suggestions where to find one here?

marilynhuynh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @alexpaulin,

It takes 3-7 business days for it to get to you so I wouldn't suggest ordering it. I bought mine Markham/Scarborough yesterday at  visionmobile for $10 there was another spot called Best Mobilez uptown as well (call to make sure they have some left).

Good luck!

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Sorry but yes. It's way to late order a sim to get freedom promo. Only option find a sim try kijiji or leave your area here where you live around maybe some op have a spare one to offer you
Need Help? Let's chat.