cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISSUES WITH PUBLIC MOBILE

Alifiya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am having multiple issues with services provided by Public Mobile. My SIM does not work at all, I am not able to make calls or send texts or even use my mobile data. I also have paid for my services which i should be able to use until 24th of Feb 2024. I am unable to use anything. I also paid for a eSIM which has been a failure, I have not received any QR codes or any way to activate it. I have lost a lot of my money and trust because of horrible services recently. Please help me fix all my issues.

3 REPLIES 3

@Alifiya 

Unfortunately, Public mobile has customer service via either private messaging or the ticketing system.  No live chat or phone number to call.  

There is a phone number for porting issues, but you have an account activation issue which Telus porting team can't help with.  

Alifiya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your response. 

I’ve always have had an unsuccessful experience when it comes to private messaging CSA for help. It has never taken me anywhere. I’m so annoyed Public mobile doesn’t have CSA on calls for assistance. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Alifiya 

Looks like that your activation failed.  Did you complete your activation via the Public mobile app?  Did you port over a number?  

You will likely need  to contact customer service agent:

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message inbox for response.  It can take a few hours for response.

Need Help? Let's chat.