cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

Hockey_mom23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

i was just double changed on Jan 22 on my credit card, need to get in touch with accounts to have this corrected 

3 REPLIES 3

@Hockey_mom23 wrote:

Hi!!

no I am a long long long time user

got a message saying your payment did not process to log in to pay , I logged in to pay as it said account suspended due to payment outstanding , mean time I guess I should have checked my card !! Both payments pended yesterday today both are charged not pended 😞

thanks for the link 

and your help

@Hockey_mom23 

Public mobile sometimes sends erroneous texts unfortunately.  

If you see available funds, you can just keep for next payment cycle.  It takes about several weeks to process refunds and it may be easier just to leave in your account. 

Hockey_mom23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!!

no I am a long long long time user

got a message saying your payment did not process to log in to pay , I logged in to pay as it said account suspended due to payment outstanding , mean time I guess I should have checked my card !! Both payments pended yesterday today both are charged not pended 😞

thanks for the link 

and your help

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Hockey_mom23 

Make sure that one of the charges is not a pending charge.  Did you change plans recently?

If actual double charge, then you will need to contact customer service agent:

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

By chance, are you a new customer?  Did you have troubles with activating a new account?  Sometimes with activation troubles, a "ghost" account may have been created that would lead to double charge. 

Need Help? Let's chat.