cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS THIS COMPANY A SCAM?

jullietechonove
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cancelled my account and you are still taking money off my credit card.  I have tried numerous times to get in touch with customer service which is very hard since my account has been cancelled.  Is this company a scam or what?  Help me talk to an actual xxxxxxxxxx person!

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jullietechonove 

When was your renewal date?

Since PM is a prepaid service, if you cancelled or ported your number after the renewal date then you will be charged for the next full month payment.

If you were charge for 2 months after canceling/porting your old number to another carrier then contact a CS_Agent for a full refund but as a warning…it may take up to 30 days for a refund.

Jellybean67464
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This company is definitely not a scam but it is a bit harder to get in touch since with help since it is run different then other cellular carriers. But this also means far cheaper phone bills and I’ve also had really good experiences with customer service as well you just have to direct message them. 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Firstly NO. 

That person, xxxxxxxxxx person, quit last week due to customer abuse. 😀

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

HOW did you cancel your account?

One way to cancel it is to port number out. Another way is to remove autopay and credit card info and let account get suspended and after 90 days deleted. And you can report phone stolen which will suspend your account immediately.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How did you cancel your account? Did you port out the number? Did you make a formal request to cancel it?

There are some long-standing bugs around here. There have been the rare occasions that people continue to get charged after porting out. When people ask ahead of time then regulars here will suggest to people to remove their credit card from here to avoid this bug. But the bug doesn't always happen.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jullietechonove understand you frustration,  but no worry, it is an easy fix.  Just direct message them and they will refund the amount      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.