cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTL CALLING

bnaugler24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has anyone had any success with phoning and getting through to the U.A.E (United Arab Emirates)?  I have attempted to phone there several times but it seems as though calling to there may be resricted for now.  Please let me know if there are any tricks or dialing rules i need to know about.

5 REPLIES 5

You can also try buying an International calling card from a corner store or gas station.  Try dialling the access number first, before purchasing the card to ensure it will work on your calling plan.

emad
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can’t cal USE through PM, text message could work.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try using apps like fongo, Textnow, or Skype.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@bnaugler24 wrote:

Has anyone had any success with phoning and getting through to the U.A.E (United Arab Emirates)?  I have attempted to phone there several times but it seems as though calling to there may be resricted for now.  Please let me know if there are any tricks or dialing rules i need to know about.

You would have to pay another company to call there. Some apps will allow to call many countries if you add funds to app's account. There a also companies who have a Canadian phone number that you call first and when in that call, you tell that company's system the number to call. You ususally have to pay those companies for minutes ahead of time.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@bnaugler24 , it is not possible to call the UAE on this service.  The countries that the long distance add-on covers does not include the UAE.  Take a look at this knowledge base article.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Plans-amp-Add-Ons/ta-p/250167

Need Help? Let's chat.