cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to switch to $29/ 30GB Plan

Amy68
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Who can I reached with, I am an old customer, I would like switch the plan $29/30GB that would be awesome. I saw that new subscriber only, so old customer don't have chance? If so, I only can find another carrier move out i guess? 

12 REPLIES 12

Annie818
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I like with public, only problem is no actual agent to answer the call. Only way to reach them and solve the problem by the community here

@Amy68  While it’s true there’s no one to talk to for live support , it’s all done online here but you can still get in touch with them via private message . You maybe pleasantly surprised at what they can offer you .

Amy68

Totally Agree. Most of company can talk , because they want to keep customers, but this one seems not.

Annie818

I have no idea. Actually, I asked another plan, they offer me this one. I told them we should get the special offer according to our loyalty 

Annie818

I think this is good idea too

@Amy68  We are just customers like you trying to help each other . You have to talk to support . Use the link I send in my last reply here 

Annie818

Best to ask support, I just getting these new activation with this plan. but I need figure out the payment now. 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents  below :                          https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Amy68

Sure, I can find another Carrier, that's useless answer and not helpful at all. Most of company are able to negotiated, obviously public mobile not the right one for me.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Like @Handy1 said sometimes CS agent can help you. Try your luck you might just get lucky.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Best to ask support @Amy68  they can sometimes help others have already confirmed getting these new activation only plans just by asking 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Amy68

Can I have that plan too? Why have to charge old customer more expensive? 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That plan is only for new customers. You would not be able to subscribe to it. If you do not care about your reward you could make a new account with a new phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.