cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think some form of compensation is in order...

Rah_Rah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anybody else agree that PUBLIC should be offering a free month in compensation for the last three days of hell customers like me were forced to endure? I innocently tried to login on Thursday to activate my SIM - it is now Saturday and I FINALLY was able to activate it successfully though the site still does not work correctly for me. The Eversafe/Public Mobile new website (and APP) is full of bugs and clearly NOT ready for primetime and appears to have been beta tested on unsuspecting customers like me. Why wouldn't they ask for beta testers ahead of time? This debacle shows how much PM cares about their clients. Time to break up the Canadian telecommunications oligopoly. 

3 REPLIES 3

Mechecor

Absolutely. We've been trying to transfer our old Koodo number. It's been 24h and still doesn't work. Zero support provided despite reaching out via forum and direct @CS_Agent via private message. 

This experience is leaving such a bitter taste in my mouth I will never refer anyone go PM again, even if it means I get fewer referral rewards. 

Rah_Rah

Well I have a random phone number. But at least I have internet so that's something.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Rah_Rah 

yes, there have been some issues for couple days., and you have your point as you were left with no service.  If not a month, at least the couple days that you were disconnected.  Submit a ticket with agent and ask.  Let us know the result. 

and your service all good now?

Need Help? Let's chat.