cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel order

M123456
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I just placed an order last night, the SIM has not yet been mailed.  I realized that this service will not suit my needs as it is going to be for my children I will need 2 lines and it looks like I am not able to create 2 lines without creating 2 separate accounts, this is much too complicated.  Please cancel my order.  I am not able to log on without first activating the subscription so I cannot see the account number, but the last four digits are xxxx, under the name Marsha xxxxxx, email xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you

6 REPLIES 6

slusagm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

my experience for PM's response time is an hour.  But so some said within. 4 hours. Check your inbox in the community for their reply 

M123456

I have sent a message to the agent, how long does it take for a response?

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No worries at all. If you haven’t yet activated the account then you’re OK and no need to cancel. ———-

However you could create separate accounts by using email aliases and enabling auto pay .

Yet another option is that you could checkout other carriers that do allow multiple numbers on one account. 

M123456

Thank you for your help, but can the post just be deleted?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@M123456 

It actually is not too complicated.  Just need a separate email address.  It is extra hassle, but the money saved is worth it in my opinion.  I manage 4-5 family accounts and have a notebook that keeps the important information.  

Contact customer service as described to potentially get a refund.  

P.S. I will remove some personal information from this public forum. 

Need Help? Let's chat.