cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I switched plans - but didnt recieve any community reward from past 3 months

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I switched my plan from the old 3 month to a monthly. I dont usually usually get that much, but I received $0 this time for the 3 month period. I got the reward for my time at PM, and the autopay but never received and community reward. Has the rewards changed drastically.

12 REPLIES 12

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi I'm not on very often I try to come on once or twice a week when I have time and either I'm asking a question cuz I'm still new to technology and stuff. But I read through the different threads and sometimes I can offer some advice or my opinion and that's usually good enough for me to get 1 or $2 in community Rewards. Hope this helps.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Bubba wrote:

Well the last while when I posted this I was very busy for me so I wasn't on that much. Other times I would sit and wait for items to come in. Sorry too busy to keep doing that. Guess thats whats it like now, so no community rewards for me anymore going forward

@Bubba   Unfortunately, you do need to have some spare time and be willing to stick around almost daily for about an hour or so in order to earn the higher rewards.  Usually earning one or two dollars doesn't require as much time, but you would still need to post a few times offering suggestions or advice.  Sometimes even in a thread where many have already responded, you may be able to offer some new information that may have been overlooked by others.   However, that also requires reading through several threads and some time spent on the forums, which isn't possible for everyone, of course.  Plus the number of participants and their contribution level also affects the number of people earning a reward for any given month.

The last couple of months certainly has had many more people participating, including a few returning regulars, most likely because of the current pandemic.  I think it's settled down a  bit over the last couple of weeks, but trying to contribute still requires some effort whether you're a regular contributor or not, so just try to participate whenever you have an half hour or so to spare because in the end we all know the rewards are only a bonus to being able help fellow users and also just maybe learn a thing or two ourselves that we weren't aware of.

Good luck 😊

Bubba

Well the last while when I posted this I was very busy for me so I wasn't on that much. Other times I would sit and wait for items to come in. Sorry too busy to keep doing that. Guess thats whats it like now, so no community rewards for me anymore going forward

Bubba

How long do you have to sit and wait, and when the one question comes in 500 people jump in on the same basic question. I've tried it and it doesn't work. I cant sit around all day on the forums. I'm guessing that's what you have to do.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Bubba 

You didn't receive any Community Reward badges for these 3 months.  These rewards have to be earned each month. Past contribution doesn't ensure future rewards.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bubba 

Yeah it has gone up a little bit because of people staying inside trying to stay busy. LIKE ME😊

But you need to put a little bit more effort than 1 post a month. TBH imo you need to either post at least 5 times or reply or a mixture of both. Then bravo a few posts. Just a suggestion. Don't know the actual way to calculate it. But I enjoy helping others so I don't expect much and I reply often like everyday 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bubba 

From your community posting history, you posted 1 message in April with 2 bravos and 2 messages in March with 8 bravos.  For the last few months, you need to participate more than that before getting community reward.  Nonetheless, thank you for your contribution to the community.  

@Bubba 

If you look at your contributions under your profile, you made one post 1 weeks ago, which received 2 bravoes.  The previous contribution was 2 posts on March 23.  

If you were looking for community rewards, unfortunately, that is enough participation to earn rewards these days.  

You should still receive autopay rewards and loyalty rewards.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi

I see that your life last badge is in 2019

Did you receive all your referral rewards?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Bubba wrote:

I switched my plan from the old 3 month to a monthly. I dont usually usually get that much, but I received $0 this time for the 3 month period. I got the reward for my time at PM, and the autopay but never received and community reward. Has the rewards changed drastically.

If If you've a valid credit card or Visa debit on your account set to Autopay, you should get $2 per renewal reward.

Depending on how long you have had an active account, you could be entitled to the Loyalty Reward.

Have you referred any family or friends to PM...you could be entitled to the Friend Referal Reward.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Bubba it's more competitive now. More people active here due to the current situation. Stay safe. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Bubba I can honestly say I have not seen your name in the past month. So it could be that you had not been around much? Maybe their view on contribution is a but higher now? 

Unless you have just been on when I am not on?

How often have you contributed in the last month?

cheers stay safe!

Need Help? Let's chat.