cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I still don't get my Sim Card

Jacklyns15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agenthi,I'm Public Mobile new subscriber and I already ordered Sim Card to send it by online from 12 Sept 2024 (already 9 days) and until now I still don't get it. Could you help me to check it because I need to use it as soon as possible? I'm staying around Steam Mill,Nova Scotia. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

Jacklyns15

Finally, I got my sim card even I don't know how many days that I need to wait. Thank you.

Jacklyns15

Oh...okay,thank you for your advice. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Jacklyns15 if you already ordered the sim card via subscription, then no need to buy again, ask support agent for update. Or if you want it quicker, ask them  if they can reimburse before going to rebuy.

To check the sim order status, please message support agent here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

SIM should arrive within 5-10 days. Sometimes even longer (or never).

I would suggest to wait Friday mail delivery and if nothing appears open a Ticket and ask for SIM replacement. You might provide different address just in case if you have mail thieves in vicinity...

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Jacklyns15 wrote:

@CS_Agenthi,I'm Public Mobile new subscriber and I already ordered Sim Card to send it by online from 12 Sept 2024 (already 9 days) and until now I still don't get it. Could you help me to check it because I need to use it as soon as possible? I'm staying around Steam Mill,Nova Scotia. Thank you.

Hello @Jacklyns15 

It can take up to 3-4 weeks by Canada Post mail. You may have to wait just a bit longer.

If you need a physical SIM, Amazon sells them. Click on AMAZON for the link.

Or locations near you that have a SIM. TELUS STORES

Need Help? Let's chat.