cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I still can't reply to posts or private messages

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

As the title says.....

I also cannot find my profile. Can anyone else find it and give me the link?

Please note I can only reply by editing my original post so you won't get a notification of my response.

@J_PM 

I was told by Andu that this issue was escalated to you? Well nothing has been fixed and it's really frustrating being unable to respond to replies. 😪

Thanks All!

@hTideGnow 

Yes but nothing is being done ? Can you find my profile ?

@Handy1 

Thanks. Link?

@GRR 

I started with a new community account because it wouldn't allow me to have this one back. But once I got my profile back the replying issue and as I just discovered in my world my profile does not exist? Just for everyone else. Doesn't look like this will get fixed anytime soon? This makes earning a community reward rather difficult?

@MetaMorpheusMob 

Looks like even the spam filter doesn't want me to exist?

Edit:

Customer support told me to wait for a message from Andu ?

@esjliv 

Thank you that's very helpful. I will pass that info along to Andu.

@J_PM 

Maybe someone should send out a memo to customer support on how to properly fix this issue for customers rather than leave members like @GRR and myself hung out to dry?

Edit:

Still nothing? I guess @J_PM doesn't read her messages or doesn't care? I really don't know where to go from here? Burn yet another email address for a community account that doesn't link to my self serve account?

13 REPLIES 13

GRR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@maximum_gato there's a name I haven't heard in a while!  Lol

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@GRR 

Lol....my alter ego can't post, reply or bravo either? But it's fixable.....🤔😀😉😆🤪🐈

You would think this is just a khoros thing? Where's that beach b u m @Jb456 when you need him? He would be all over this with a fix.

GRR

@maximum_gato my GR account still isn't fixed.  I gave  up on it and kept using the GRR one. After messaging different moderators to help and kept hearing "someone is working on it".               Maybe someday somebody will fix it?   Lol

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Tsk, Tsk......? This issue still hasn't been resolved for this member? How many others are in this position? Why is it that some can get this fixed in a reasonable amount of time while others are left behind? Two months is too long.....I've waited less time for total hip replacement surgery! This isn't rocket science......

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@treefrog - you are experiencing the same problem I had, as well as many others after our original Community ID's have been recovered.

CSA will need to reset/rebuild your account in the backend. If you are waiting for Andu to respond, great. But if you have not heard from him within 24 hours, I'd poke him if I were you and tell him the issue (which is you cannot see "My Profile" and did you know that you are not found when searched for? This is also what happens to your account until it is fixed. Also, people are unable to TAG you unless you are in a thread.

you don't exist, but this is fixable.

esjliv_0-1693523177603.png

edit, Also, cannot private message you this way:

esjliv_0-1693523359221.png

But I can go to your profile and SEND A MESSAGE that way.

GRR

@treefrog  exact same problem as me.  After I got my old community account back the problem started.  I keep being told that Jade and the digital team are working on it. 

HI @MetaMorpheusMob 

that moderationitemspage is common sometimes

you have the same issue?

GRR

@treefrog  I've had the same problem for a month. I message public mobile a few times a week and I get " we're working on it"  I ended making  new community account so I would be able to manage my 8 phone lines with them.  

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @treefrog 

i see your profile as a customer, you joined on 6-17-202

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/140497

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@treefrog  It’s right here 

Handy1_0-1693519147639.png

Sent you private message as test too 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @treefrog 

you tried a different browser and same?

this sound to be a harder one to fix, you have to work with Andu and agent to get a solution, I think

Need Help? Let's chat.