cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I set Credit Auto pay bill,but no discount

wjwcdc0315
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have just setup credit AutoPay, But I cannot see any discount( 2$/mo) or discount,

I can see next bill? or no discount?

6 REPLIES 6

@wjwcdc0315   If you're on the new points rewards, then yes you will receive 5% in points based on your payments.  Once you have 15 points ($15) you can redeem those as an account credit which will be used as a discount towards the next billing period. 

Points rewards can also be used to purchase add-ons which are cheaper if buying with points than for anyone on the old rewards, except for the 500 Canada wide minutes add-on which is the same cost for both old and new rewards.

To view your rewards (old/new) you need to login to the Rewards page but using the same login as for self serve account.

@wjwcdc0315 You never said if you were on rewards or points.  The 5% in points can only be redeemed after you have 15 points.

wjwcdc0315
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You mean my  next month bill will be 5% discount?

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wjwcdc0315 Anyone who signs up after January 25th gets the new points program. 5% back in points.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@wjwcdc0315 hi there is no 2 dollar autopay if you are on the new rewards system 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wjwcdc0315   Did you activate just now/recently?  Then, unfortunately, since Jan/25th of this year, PM no longer gives autopay discount.  You will get 5% in points for payments and purchasing add-ons. 

Need Help? Let's chat.