cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received a loyalty bonus of 30gb . It expires in 15 days.

Lightwave780
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched my account to the 6gb/month. My free bonus has 15 days left, but instead of taking data usage from the loyalty bonus, my 6gb is being used. 

Am I to assoom that I have to use up all my paid gb before I can use the loyalty bonus. That would render the bonus worthless because I would be forced to exaust my paid for gb to use my loyalty reward. That would leave me with no gb access and left stranded unless I buy more. 

This is a deception to just extract more money from me.

I think it's time to look for a new provider. 

4 REPLIES 4

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@EB0 not random, it is clearly said on the FAQ page your loyalty bonus will used after plan data.  if they got it mixed up, you can ask them to change back

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The order of using the plan data and the loyalty data is completely random 

I have one account on 50GB plan expires on 29 days, and loyalty data 220GB left expires in 25 days, it used data from loyalty before the plan data, on another account on $15 250mb expires in 28 days and loyalty data 4GB left expires in 10 days, it used the plan data before the loyalty data

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Lightwave780 

sorry, it is how all addon (paid or bonus) are coded, they will be used after the regular data

your bonus is left with 15 days anyway, so, it won't be a big lost

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lightwave780 

yes, the loyalty bonus will only kick in after your regular data of the current cycle are all used up

Need Help? Let's chat.