cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switch to cheaper plan

spock22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’d like to switch from my current more expensive plan to the new plan of $19/month 1GB data at 4G speed, but it says the promotion is for new activations only. Would I be able to get it? If so, how?  Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

spock22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@spock22 as indicated,  for new activation only so you can only switch to what's in your account.  If you do decide to switch,  make sure you select  change on Renewal to finish out remaining plan as you will be charged immediately with no credit applied to the old plan. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@spock22 

Unfortunately, existing customers are only offered certain plans.  You can login into your self service account to see which plans are available to you.  Each existing customer has personalized offers.  If you don't see the $19 plan, you are unable to get it.  

You could try to contact customer service agent, but it is unlikely that CSA will grant your request. YMMV. 

If you really want this plan and don't care about your number, you could activate a new plan with a new number and close your present plan.  If you want to keep the number, you could port to another company and then activate a new account and port back in your old number. It is extra work and some extra cost.  

Need Help? Let's chat.