cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really need help!

YingDXie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot login my account and also can not update my payment info. All the thing going errors. I already tried one week. Nobody help! I send email and try to chat but no working.

11 REPLIES 11

Sammig
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No I don’t think I have any reward points. I did check to see the other plans in the cheapest one was $45. All along I was having five GB. of data but the plan for $45 does not offer that. Isn’t there anyone in the accounting department or somewhere on public mobile that I can get help to resolve this issue? Also, I do not know how I can go onto my account and check the services that I am getting now. I just may have to switch to a different provider if I can’t get help

So that's $34. Do you have like $6 in rewards?

I guess with the mix up in the plan that you'll need support. You might want to have a look at new offerings. Maybe more data and more speed for the same price.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sammig

I did not reply to any add-ons at all. This is the only phone that I have with public mobile and no one else has access to my account. My payment for years was $35.70 and now it is $61.95. I have tried to go into my account and see what services I have but I don’t see an option to let me see that. All I can see is what my usage has been

Sammig

I am logging in on with the website. Nobody else logs in. I did not ask for a change. I was paying $35.70 per month for years and now it suddenly changed to$61.95 per month

@Sammig- That's $59. Are you on the old rewards system? You did not get a text offering a plan upgrade? Does anyone else have access to this account login? Is this your phone? Are you logging in with the app or the web site? Do you "manage" multiple accounts?

Sammig

I don’t think that is the case. When I go into my account and check for plans the plan that I had before is gone. I was paying $35 per month and now I am paying $61.95 for some reason. How do I change it back. I can’t even see what my account includes

@Sammig- Is it possible that a promo text was replied to and add-ons were purchased? Or even a plan change offer?

Sammig

For some reason I was charged double the amount that I normally pay for August and September. Why is this?

YingDXie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you ! I open a ticket.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @YingDXie 

This is happening via the PC? Have you tried using the app on your phone to update the payment info? If so, are you getting errors there too?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@YingDXie 

what error you got when you try to login?

you can open ticket with support to sort out the login problem

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

If you need to resume service quickly, get a voucher from SDM/711/Shell/London drug and then load the voucher using *611
Need Help? Let's chat.