cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for one GB Data and was charged twice

Zal1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

Hey @ChuckYeah , Appreciate your enthusiam but there may be no need for the moderators. More info from the customer would could lead to a better solution. Robot Very Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Zal1 , one way to triage this situation is to look at account funds which shows in the overview tab.  If you see $30 there and also the add-on which was purchased, then you were charged twice.  Because of the two step process in purchasing an add-on, it is quite easy to top up twice.  The money won't be lost.  It will be available for the next renewal or add-on purchase. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Send a ticket to a moderator.if the ticket does not work, send a private message at the contact link below. Best to ask to have the funds applied to your next renewal as the refund will likely take that long anyway.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

@Zal1 I would check to see if there is an extra $30 in your account balance. If that's the case, I would just leave it and use it towards your next renewal.

The add-on has been added correctly?

I would also check using your online banking to see if one charge might be a posted charged and the other a pending charge. For a short time, it is possible to see a duplicate for the same transaction.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Zal1are you able to post a screenshot of your payment page (with personal info removed) so we can see what has gone on.  So you were charged $60 for the $30 addon?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.