cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid but no minutes available

zakisp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 

Last month i changed my debit card number so no way to use auto renew, i needed to login and change card number and pay myself.

Sometimes there is problem paying, i click on button and nothnig happen,  it takes a moment then i see an error page. anyway i successfully paid 15$ for the basic plan.

However, i had no 100 minutes thing month, when i call it says my plan cannot allow me to call

I said maybe it's temporary, then i forget about it, but now i said i'm paying for that why i'm not having my 100 minutes that i paid for ?

Why this thing happen ? did i forget somethnig to do? did the plan changed and they no longer offer 100 minutes 

unfortunately, there is no one to contact to fix or to understand 100% what is happening, even in forum a lot of people gonna just leave opinion, no one can really verify, i don't know if moderator are so active or they connect once a day.

Thanks 

22 REPLIES 22

@zakisp wrote:

I can login to overview, or forum

but still can't login to ticketing popup tab

i still can't submit a ticket

i contacted moderator, problem is not solved since friday wow

@zakisp 

Moderators can take up to 48 hours (official policy) to respond.  The ticketing process usually gets faster response than private messaging, but for some reason, the ticketing process is not working for you.  Hopefully, you will get response today.  

zakisp

I can login to overview, or forum

but still can't login to ticketing popup tab

i still can't submit a ticket

i contacted moderator, problem is not solved since friday wow

@zakisp 

If you are having difficulties with ticketing system, private message moderator directly.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

zakisp

I spoke to a robot, clicked on link on chat

Tried to create a ticket, i try to login with forum password did not work, with public mobile overview login page did not work

I try to select an option in category to select which kind of issue it just show a hover on button nothing happen.

Worst customer service for real, i'm thinking about moving back to my old company and pay extra 10 dollars

@zakisp wrote:

Did made call at all problem noticed since day one

I used 500min before i will buy it when i need it, i don't mind if they stop it without me adding it to my plan

@zakisp 

Have you submitted a ticket to get moderator help then?

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

zakisp

Did made call at all problem noticed since day one

I used 500min before i will buy it when i need it, i don't mind if they stop it without me adding it to my plan

@dabr wrote:

@Dunkman   OP's payment was made Oct/30th, so I would think the plan minutes have been consumed since it is almost at the end of Nov. now.

I also thought that was a possiblity.  From my reading of OP's original post, he did not have any talk after renewal.  Maybe @zakisp  could clarify.  

zakisp

That's not true, it was not consumed

I noticed this problem first day, i did not complained cause i was using internet to make call as an alternative, then i said why i'm paying and not using it ?

@Dunkman   OP's payment was made Oct/30th, so I would think the plan minutes have been consumed since it is almost at the end of Nov. now.

@zakispand @katewapoonam4   You should both consider getting the $5/500 Canada wide mins add-on to supplement your $15 plan.  These minutes will roll over every month until used up, but will also tide you over to your next payment renewal cycle anytime you've depleted your plan minutes.

@zakisp   From your transaction history and overview page, I would say you have used up your plan minutes (that line is missing on your overview page), and that is why you are unable to make anymore calls.  Buying the $5/500 mins will get you through to your next renewal cycle.

@zakisp wrote:

My debit card work also like a credit card so i always been able to pay with it.

The new one too i paid successfully with it on public mobile so the problem is not payment.

The problem is no 100 minutes on 15$ plan ( i guess i renewed 1 days late not exact expiration date) 

1.PNG

So i added 15$ to have the 100 min plan (30 octobre)

I also paid 10$ to get 200mb internet (20 Novembre)

2.PNG

@zakisp 

It looks like that the talk counter did not reset. You will need to contact moderator to get that fixed.  If you really need talk, you could buy the $5 talk add on for 500 Cdn minutes (unused minutes roll over to next month)

@Alex_D wrote:

Hi katewapoonam4,

I'm sure we can help you with that.

To get in touch with the Moderators Team click this link: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help.

Regards,

Alex PM Mod. Team

That link does take the customer to a part of the site that does have the ncessary information to reach the moderators, but https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ is more direct.

Alex_D
Customer Support Agent

Hi katewapoonam4,

I'm sure we can help you with that.

To get in touch with the Moderators Team click this link: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help.

Regards,

Alex PM Mod. Team

katewapoonam4

i can text msg, but i am not ablr to call

zakisp

My debit card work also like a credit card so i always been able to pay with it.

The new one too i paid successfully with it on public mobile so the problem is not payment.

The problem is no 100 minutes on 15$ plan ( i guess i renewed 1 days late not exact expiration date) 

1.PNG

So i added 15$ to have the 100 min plan (30 octobre)

I also paid 10$ to get 200mb internet (20 Novembre)

2.PNG

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

One more thing, does anything else work? Can you text? What is your status when you login? I understand you managed to make payment, but did your plan renew? Is there reactivate button?

katewapoonam4

this too happened with me today.

yesterday i have recharged my phone and i have not made any call  but today its showing no minutes available.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

One more thing, check your call history, a relative of mine didn't hang up and put her phone in her purse, it was all gone in the first week of get cycle.

But if you show less than 100 minutes of usage you should contact moderators. I had hard time connecting with them this morning, I had to use direct message at https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

One more thing, you should get one of those bank cards that are also credit card, I just sent you a link to one that is easy to get. Autopay reward is sweet, you should get it. There are many other prepaid cards that may work, just always check the fees and the loading fees before you decide

Cheers

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@zakisp wrote:

Hi 

Last month i changed my debit card number so no way to use auto renew, i needed to login and change card number and pay myself.

Sometimes there is problem paying, i click on button and nothnig happen,  it takes a moment then i see an error page. anyway i successfully paid 15$ for the basic plan.

However, i had no 100 minutes thing month, when i call it says my plan cannot allow me to call

I said maybe it's temporary, then i forget about it, but now i said i'm paying for that why i'm not having my 100 minutes that i paid for ?

Why this thing happen ? did i forget somethnig to do? did the plan changed and they no longer offer 100 minutes 

unfortunately, there is no one to contact to fix or to understand 100% what is happening, even in forum a lot of people gonna just leave opinion, no one can really verify, i don't know if moderator are so active or they connect once a day.

Thanks 

@zakisp  If you made payment and your account is active and your minutes counter did not reset then you need to submit a ticket to Public Mobile ao that the can investigate and fix it for you. To submit a ticket do the following:

stpm-new.png

If you're account fell into suspension due to your autopay issues, your account just may not have reactiviated properly.

If you log into your "My Account", you may see a reactivate button, if so, click "reactivate" and make a $1 payment and your account may reactivate.

If that doesn't work, try the Lost Phone Trick:

Caution! There have been reports that the lost phone trick removes your autopay and may be other rewards for the cycle, please be aware of that before trying this solution.

1. Report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account and logout.
2. Wait 5-10 minutes.
3. Re-login to self serve and report phone found.
4. Reboot your phone. This seems to reset your SIM card and has been known to reactivate your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zakisp 

Post a screen snip of your overview page and your payment history and we won't give you opinions. Just the facts ma'am.

Blank out personal info of course.

Need Help? Let's chat.