cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to make a payment

cassieus902
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to make an account to make a payment since my plan didn’t renew. But it won’t just let me creat an account and I never activated my phone on here

4 REPLIES 4

jackie77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Maybe it's better to find out which card you use for payment.

They accept only credit card or VISA debit card.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@cassieus902 

To create a My Account profile you’ll need the help of a Customer Support Agent. by Chatbot

or use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

That's confusing. Which is it? Do you have Public service? If you activated in a store and never made an account to login in to then you will need assistance from the support people to create that.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @cassieus902 one option  is to get a voucher from. SDM or 7-11 or Shell and then load the voucher using *611

the proper way is to first setup My Account.   There Is a Create account button  to bring you to open  ticket with PM CS agent to have them to help you to create a login.  Please go ahead and do that

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.