cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

did not receive email comfirmatin

coriedollete
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i did not receive my email confirmation including activation and payment information.. i dont know if my sim is already activated.. how do i pay? i did not receive any of these.. 

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@coriedollete wrote:

hello! my sim card work, i can receive text nd calls, i can log in to my acct too, and yes i just checked my card and it was charged, but i dont receive any email, so i was wondering if my acct. is active.. thanks 

If your account status is Active after login, your account is activated.  The PM welcome email may come later tor the new system.  It used to come quickly with the old system.  Continue to use your PM service.  Let use know if you have any issue with your account.  Welcome to PM.

1.  Are you planning to port a phone number from other provider to PM?

2.  If your friend gave you a referral code and provided it during your activation, your one time $10 referral credit will be in your account within 72 hours after activation.

3. Check your payment history after login to your self-serve account.  If you find your payment, this is another confirmation that you are activated.

coriedollete

hello! my card was charged, i can open my acct too it says, active.. i just don receive email, so i dont know if its already active, because i didnt receive ny confirmation email, i called *611 didn say anything there.. thanks

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@coriedollete 

you don't receive email for payment info,

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

to review your payment.

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

coriedollete

hello! my sim card work, i can receive text nd calls, i can log in to my acct too, and yes i just checked my card and it was charged, but i dont receive any email, so i was wondering if my acct. is active.. thanks 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you put the sim in and see if it works? Do you see that payment taken from your card? Did you check your junk and spam folders? Can you login in to your account using the email address you used and the password you made?

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@coriedollete hi check *611 to see if your account is active,also check to see if your credit card was charged

Need Help? Let's chat.